Our remuneration and benefits packages are designed to be attractive and competitive. When you are offered a role at United Energy, the package included will be based on the scope of the role you are being recruited for, benchmarked guidance on comparative roles within the industry and your own skills and experience.
Your total remuneration includes your base salary as well as superannuation, which is set at 10% of your base. You’ll be paid monthly by EFT directly to a nominated account. Super is paid to your nominated fund, and you can elect to contribute more on top of the company contribution of 10%. Remuneration is reviewed annually every January as part of our performance management process.
Depending on your role, you may also be eligible to participate in our generous incentive plan. This provides a bonus based on your performance, as well as that of your team and the business overall. The plan is intended to ensure you could benefit directly from the strong performance of the business.
There are a wide range of other financial benefits available:
- Health and wellbeing subsidy. Covers the cost of a wide range of health, fitness and mental health activities and subscriptions, up to $600 per year.
- Corporate health insurance plan. A 7% discount on BUPA health insurance cover
- Education assistance program. Support to pursue further education programs
- Personal accident and sickness insurance. Income protection to support you financially if you’re unable to work.
Leave benefits include standard annual leave, long service leave, sick leave and carers leave – as well as purchased leave, paid parental leave of up to 15 weeks for the primary carer, adoption leave and domestic violence leave.
Other benefits available to United Energy employees include:
- Workplace giving. Donate regularly to a registered charity through an easy payroll deduction
- Volunteering. Take part in group activities with registered charities or utilise one day off a year as Community Day leave.
- Salary sacrificing. Make additional payments to your superannuation or a novated lease arrangement.
- Social clubs. Discounted benefits for socialising with your colleagues.
- Myki Commuter Club. A 10% saving on an annual Myki pass paid in fortnightly instalments.
- Annual health checks and vaccination programs. Provided by our specialist partners and made available through our offices and depots.
- Personal technology devices. Includes iPhones, iPads and laptops with remote access capability, enabling flexible working conditions and maximum efficiency.
For many, the ultimate reward comes via our Living our Values Awards. Each year we recognise and reward our LOVA People of the Year – those whose performance is an outstanding demonstration of our values and vision. Winners of the seven individual and six team awards receive a financial prize as well as the opportunity to nominate a registered charity the business will donate to.
Want to join the team?
We’re committed to attracting and retaining the best people. To see the latest opportunities, visit our Careers Portal. Or click through to register for job alerts.