United Energy’s online connection application service
United Energy’s new online application service is live. All connections applications will be submitted directly to United Energy via the new online connection application service.
The new service enables electricians, customers and solar installers to:
- submit, track and complete new connections (metered and unmetered supply), alterations, and abolishment applications
- submit pre-approval for a rooftop solar connection and small-scale battery (up to 30kVA total inverter capacity at the premises)
- obtain high-level network capacity information for large scale embedded generation applications (between 30kVA and 1MVA)
- submit applications to upgrade, extend, or modify our network to enable supply, including:
- pit installations
- new or increased supply
- public lighting schemes
- unmetered supply
- relocating, replacing, or removing assets or equipment
- providing power to new housing or industrial estates
- high voltage supply and major projects
- high level network capacity information for unregistered embedded generation applications
- embedded generation and battery connections (both registered and unregistered)
- obtain permits for:
- No Go Zones
- high load transport
Click the link to go to the online connection application service.
To assist you with navigating the new service, we have created supporting materials, which can be found here.
A number of tools and resources are available to support energy retailers in working with us to:
- Arrange service connections or alter existing connections
- Energise new customers
- Provide NMI and meter data to support the preparation of accurate electricity bills based on real time consumption.
- Service orders
- NMI standing data
- MSATS information
- Metering and data streams
- Energisations and special reads
- Customer details and site access.
You can contact the retailer helpline on 1300 131 685.