Here’s what to prepare in advance to complete the claim form successfully, and some information about what to expect after you’ve lodged a claim.
What we’ll need from you
1. Your details
- Incident and postal address
- Email and phone contact
- Your bank account details
- NMI number associated with the incident address (optional)
2. Claim item detail
- Proof of damage* – damage report from qualified technician(s) and clear photo(s) of damage
- Proof of purchase* – original purchase receipt
- Location of incident damage
*Format: JPG/JPEG/DOC/PDF. All uploaded files need to be within 3MB each
3. Hold onto damaged item (where applicable)
- For the purpose of assessing appliance damage claims, we require you to keep hold of your damaged item until after the outcome of your claim.
- Disposing of your damaged item before we have assessed your claim, will not allow us to process your claim.
By continuing, I confirm that I have read and understood the contents of this page and that CitiPower Powercor will assess my claim based on the information I will provide.