We are delighted to announce that, as part of our ongoing commitment to make it easier for you to work with United Energy, additional features and applications services in myEnergy are now live.
New online application services are now available for:
- Pit Installation or Upgrade
- Embedded Generation Connection
- High Voltage Supply and Major Projects
- Public Lighting Schemes
- Relocation of Distribution Assets
- New or Increased Supply
- High Load Transport Evaluations
- No Go Zone
For applications submitted before 22 August, you may be asked to resubmit your application via myEnergy. We will contact you if we need you to resubmit your application.
What else is now available via myEnergy?
- Application cloning – easily clone similar applications and avoid duplicate data entry
- Submit enquiries via myEnergy – registered myEnergy users will be able to submit an enquiry via the portal.
To assist you with navigating the new services, we have created supporting materials, which can be found here.
To obtain further information please submit an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.