We’re united by a sense of purpose and commitment to values that reflect the essential services we provide. This is led from the top by CEO Tim Rourke. He’s championed the transformation of our business into a future-focused, customer-centric organisation.
Our corporate strategy is anchored by a vision to deliver affordable, reliable and safe electricity supply, empowering customer choices and delivering services important to our communities and environment.
This vision has evolved as our businesses and the role of our network in the energy supply chain has transformed. With customers at the centre of what we do, our traditional role in providing reliable electricity supply is still a high priority.
But as more customers choose new technologies to generate, use, store and share power, we have an important role to play in managing the integration of two-way power flows and enabling a clean energy future.
Five strategic drivers form the basis of our corporate planning:
- Customer outcomes. Continually improving our service standards and resources to enable customer choice and make it easy to work with us.
- Stakeholder engagement. Listening to the needs of all customers and stakeholders, so we can deliver solutions that support communities and economic growth.
- Operational excellence. Efficiently operating and maintaining our network to ensure high standards of reliability and safety, in cost-effective ways.
- Future networks. Evolving and adapting our infrastructure and services to enable emerging technologies, while remaining competitive.
- Regulatory outcomes. Designing financial plans in collaboration with operational teams to balance the expectations of regulators, shareholders, customers and stakeholders.
In working to achieve business objectives, our teams are united under a commitment to five key values. These define the behaviours that ensure our high-performance culture.
- Live safely
- Be the best you can be
- Succeed together
- Improve our business
- Be customer and community minded
Each year we reward those whose performance is an outstanding demonstration of our values through our Living our Values Awards (LOVA). Our LOVA People of the Year are recognised through individual and team awards for each of our values.
Want to join our team?
We’re committed to attracting and retaining the best people. To see the latest opportunities, visit our Careers Portal. Or click through to register for job alerts.