The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we operate in is at the core of our values – and remains our number one priority.
Whether you’re working in our office, remotely or from home, we’ll support you to be the best you can be. Commercial Property Specialist, Leah Huf knows all about this thanks to her shift to working from one of our regional sites.
Our robust health and safety management system supports all employees returning home from work safely every day. It includes:
- The development and management of safe working procedures.
- Diligent identification of hazards and risks and attention to learning from hazard reporting, safety incidents and near misses.
- Equipping leaders with the resources necessary to promote safe behaviours.
- Extensive learning and development programs to build capability and address the human factors that can lead to safety incidents.
After the challenges associated with the COVID-19 pandemic, we place an even greater emphasis on promoting mental health and wellbeing – while maintaining a dedication to reducing serious and preventable safety incidents.
Each year, a program of activities and services is made available to support workplace health and well-being. These include:
- Vaccination programs for the flu and COVID.
- Health checks including skin checks, prostate exams, mental fitness and body scans.
- Mindfulness and meditation sessions.
- Team activities including the Push Up Challenge, the Wellbeing Challenge, Liptember and Movember.
- Celebrating big events such as RUOK? Day, Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea and Ride2Work Day.
- An Employee Assistance Program offering confidential counselling and support for team members and their families.
These programs are available to those working in our offices, under flexible conditions at home or at other locations.
Want to join the team?
We’re committed to attracting and retaining the best people. To see the latest opportunities, visit our Careers Portal. Or click through to register for job alerts.